Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ch 12 Q1


"If you've been working toward manifesting extra money in your life, Libra, you will probably see it happen today. Copious physical and emotional energy gives your inner power of mind over matter a special impetus, and you might see the results you've wanted in finance and other matters. Professional interests should also be going well, as well as any personal projects. Keep up the good work!"

This prediction of my horoscope is actually really accurate. Horoscopes in general will someway relate to an individual’s life. The prediction could be falsified, but a person will relate to a horoscope in one way or another. Horoscopes are usually vague, but if an individual looks deep enough into the horoscope there will be some truth in it. For instance, my horoscope for today relates to me because when it says, “If I have been working toward manifesting extra money…I will probably see it today.” Well, today I received my paycheck and now I do have extra money in my life. I have also been getting the results I have wanted financially wise because my job is pretty easy. I have never been really into horoscopes, but every time I do read mine it is on point. In my personal opinion, women are more prone to look at their horoscopes, then the male population. 

No comments:

Post a Comment