Monday, August 27, 2012

Introduction

What's up Everyone,

I am currently a third year at San Jose State University. Originally I was a computer science major and then during Freshman year, I switched to Business with a concentration of Management Information Systems. So far I am excited about my major and ready to take some programming classes. I love hanging out with my friends, listening to music, and watching movies. This past summer I was an Orientation Leader for the school and it was a blast. I met a lot of new people and felt like I also grew as a leader. I am also apart of the Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity and the position I hold is philanthropy chair. Well I am excited to take my first online class, and I am looking forward to learning more about Comm 41!


No comments:

Post a Comment